In-situ Clean Rooms and Modular Units
A fast, convenient and efficient method of delivering Clean Rooms:-
- Pre-manufactured including fit-out, commissioning and validation off site, then quickly installed and made operational.
- Provide temporary or permanent installations.
- Individually tailored to suit each installation.
- Endless built options from single, self-contained units, to multi-storey facilities.
- Easy to transport worldwide.
- Traditional & modular build.
- Installation within existing buildings.
- New build, refurbishment & upgrades.
System I – modular steel panels pressure-laminated to PVC facings, with core materials providing insulation and strength.
System T – traditional stud and plasterboard, with PVC sheet finish.
Air Systems & Controls
A unique air system is designed for every Clean Room from the simplest, to large, computer-controlled Building Management Systems.
Specialist Equipment Fitout
Special-purpose components and integrated equipment are engineered to optimise the operational efficiency of each Clean Room.
Close links with specialist proprietary equipment manufacturers ensure seamless procurement when required
In-house design and manufacture of many components tailored to each customer’s requirements.