Solution: Modular building and Traditional / In-Situ
Used as: Manufacturing Cleanroom
Value: £ 800.000
Duration: 7 months
- The new cleanroom facility completed for the multinational company Ferrosan is a truly modular facility – constructed in the United Kingdom, installed in Denmark and designed to allow for future relocation
- 225m2 modular cleanroom facility comprising five adjoining modules each 10m long by 4.9m wide, positioned on a sloping hill.
- Conversion of an existing 90 m2 traditional / in-situ laboratory into an EU GMP Grade D preparation area.
- Plant module on the roof with the Air Handling Unit (AHU) and associated plant fully installed and commissioned in the United Kingdom.
- Completed within a tight time schedule of just 14 weeks.